Sunday Night Dinners
NWCC has teamed up with St. Paul's UCC to provide hot meals on Sunday evenings to those who need it in the community at Ballard First Lutheran Church. We will host the first Sunday of every month (plus an occasional other Sunday), alternating set up and clean up duties with St. Paul.
* August 4th - Cooking and set up 2:30 PM
* Sept 1st - Clean up, from 4:50 - 7:30 PM
* October 6th - Cooking and set up 2:30 PM
* November 3rd - Clean up, from 4:50 - 7:30 PM
* December 1st - Cooking and set up 2:30 PM
For more information or to volunteer, please contact Alea.
Ballard Food Bank
The Ballard Food Bank is looking for volunteers to work afternoon shifts on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Drivers are also needed every day except Sundays. For a volunteer application, please contact the church office.
For more information about the Ballard Food Bank http://www.ballardfoodbank.org/
If you would like to sign up to prepare meals for Ballard Ecumenical Homeless Ministry, please contact the church office.